Saturday, August 8, 2009

wohooooo


This is a very rare picture, people usually see my picture with stupid pose or holding something or whatever, but not this time, i was being my "good boy" nature doing my work and one of my friend was bored so she took the class picture studying cause my class is one of a kind, usually you can see us either asleep or holding our heads and messing up our hair, she just caught the moment where everyone was studying, my class is like, when we were given any work, we race to finish it then when we did, we instantly forget about it and just act like nothing had happen where nerds would usually talk about what they just did, right?? well not for us, wait..what do nerds do kan??? whatever makes them happy. Notice my calculator? its covered in patches/plaster or whatever, one of my favourite thing to do, sticking on patches on my properties. well i guess thats all there is left to say or write or whatever..hehe my hair is already messed up cause of math, just imagine how it looks like when its mechanics period. hehe you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment