Saturday, April 25, 2009

United is back!!!!

I went back home from my cousins b'day bbq to find out united was beaten 2-0 at half time by the spurs, i was so freaking pissed, i just couldn't bare to watch, so me and my brother decided to play warcraft to help ease the pain of our heads. In the middle of it the commentator screams goal, we rushed to the tv to see who score, it was a penalty for united. I said to myself at least its not an embarassing defeat so we continued playing then it happen again, its the equaliser!!! Said the commentator.
Draw, at least its better than nothing right, eventhough liverpool will be no.1 if united screw this match up. Suddenly a short moment after it, it freaking HAPPENS AGAIN!! Me and my brother was extremely delighted to see united breaks through, we paused the game then just continued watching the game. United is in their top form after the second half which leads to 2 more goals!!!!!! UNITED IS BACK ON TOP
haha to all lfc fans #1 for just a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment